Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pullman bangkok OR Millenium Sukhumvit

Hi, We are a family of 2 adults and 3 kids ( ages 16 , 14 , 10). We will be travelling to bangkok for 3 nights in july. I cant make up my mind between pullman and millenium.

since millenium seems to be that really posh 5-star hotel. With luxury rooms and lobby and goood location

but pullman seems to be new also 5-star but not as luxurious as millenium whlist being more affordable and of rougly similar quality

Pullman bangkok OR Millenium Sukhumvit

Suggest Millenium as it has great views and restaurants if you prefer to dine in.

BTS %26amp; MRT not too far away.

Pullman bangkok OR Millenium Sukhumvit

Don%26#39;t know much about the Pullman but the Millenium(Hilton) is not great location wise(wrong side of the river) also the rooms are very minimalistic - not my cup of tea but many i%26#39;m sure will love-it! when it finally re-opened a year or so ago i managed to get an awesome rate of 3200bt per night, although it is probably double that now.


Hi,

I stayed in December 2007 at the Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel. I loved it. It is a new - opened in October 2007 - very modern designed hotel. They had a good restaurant, very nice pool, big fitness center etc. I was upgraded to a suite room, as the hotel was fully booked and I liked that room. But as I said modern style. The Metro is nearby. Unfortunately I don%26#39;t know anything of the Millenium Hotel. I just passed it, when doing a cruise on the river.

Tony

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment