Saturday, April 21, 2012

snorkelling equipment for hire?

Hi, can anyone advise me! We leave tomorrow for Thailand and I would like to know about hiring snorkelling equipment i.e goggles, fins and snorkel. Does anyone know if these are readily available and at what cost or should we take our own. There arte 4 of us.



Many thanks, Pollys South Africa



snorkelling equipment for hire?


Groete Polly%26#39;s!





Snorkelling equipment is readily available for hire. You can rent from 1 of the many Dive Center%26#39;s on Phuket or via the vendors on the beaches. I recommend the former as the quality of the equipment is better. The price for a set (mask, fins and snorkel) is around 350 baht per day.





Geniet jou vakansie!





Chantal



snorkelling equipment for hire?


Baie dankie, Chantal! Maybe if we are snorkelling for 9 days it may be cost effective to take our own. Only problem is weight and there is all that shopping!




If I PM you some of my wish list - I can help you out :))





Chantal




Hi Ringo, Not sure what you mean but see you are run a diving set up? Are you also south african? Just looking at your favourite places.Do you hire out equipment?




Hi Ring0 can you give me your email address as am new to this and am not sure where to write to you. Regards Shirley




I%26#39;m glad Chantal wrote to you, I was going to recommend that you contact her, whether or not she could help you out personally, she%26#39;d surely be able to direct you on where to go. She%26#39;ll look after you.





I think she meant you should email her YOUR wish list, not her wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment