Saturday, April 21, 2012

accomodation around Patong for 2 adults and 14 year old son

Hi again. As the forum was so helpful with my last query, here I am again. We wish to stay around Patong, and despite lengthy searches I have had little success finding a mid range hotel to allow 3 in a room. Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.



Jules



accomodation around Patong for 2 adults and 14 year old son


Hi Jules,



Phuket Gracelands has spacious rooms which sleep 3 - 1 Queen %26amp; 1 King Single in all rooms (deluxe at least)



We have stayed there 3 times - it is really good value.



Enormous pool, also an Infinity pool above foya, and located across the road from the best part of Patong Beach - the northern section.



Any questions, please pn me and I can email you some photos.



Also, it doesn%26#39;t smell as bad up the northern end of Patong - alot less congested.



Cheers,



Sandy



accomodation around Patong for 2 adults and 14 year old son


Thanks for the helpful info Sandy. I will explore this option. Cheers, and have a happi Easter.




Hi Jules,



Heres another one to look at, its next to Gracelands and like Sandy says, it is the best part of Patong. Swiss Palm Beach hotel is all apartments, I have lots of photos of them on the link below and their prices are quite cheap.



cathyandgarystravelpages.com/swiss_palm_beac鈥?/a>





Cathy




Thanks Cathy, and congrats on your great pages - very helpful. At 6900baht per night9quote from hotel) Gracelands was a bit more pricey than I wanted, so I will explore your suggestions. Hope your Easter was safe and hapi.



cheers Jules.




Jules,





We are staying at the Holiday Inn with 2 kids in the room with us (13 %26amp; 9). The rooms have 2 double beds so that should suit you ok.





Nic




Thanx Nic - our original intention was to stay there, but via email we were told this could not be accomodated. Now we have explored the Swiss Gardens Apartment option, I think we may be happier with far more room, at the premuim level, for far less money. I hope you enjoy your trip




Oops. I meant the Swiss Palm Beach hotel apartments (as per Cathy%26#39;s link above) - short term memory loss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment