Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can you give me a quick induction?

...on my way back to europe im gonna lay over in Thailand (7 days). Initially i had a friend of mine - local, guide me there but she got a job and won%26#39;t have as much time as i expected.





as i travelled extensively only pacific, im absolutelly ';tabula rasa'; about this country and this region.





The only one thing i know is that i wanna stay 2-3 days in Bankgok and then only on one another place, in view of the time i have available for the country.





*What spot would you recommend i should spend the rest of my stay inm Thailand (3-4 days)?*





What do i expect? Roads less travellered, traditional, catching up more with locals than with other tourists. I like white sand beaches and beautiful sea scenery - although im not a beach bummer. Nature It apealls to me a lot -animals, jungle, etc. Im no a party animal therefor i wont seek this kind of



Can you give me a quick induction?


Try Prachuabkirikhan, south of Hua Hin.

No comments:

Post a Comment