Monday, April 16, 2012

Posts removed?

Today I replied to a post by ReedG about the bear cages at the tiger temple.Not only has my post disappeared but the original %26amp; subsequent posts also.



Can any of you seasoned members tell me how this has happened?I know posts are removed for various reasons



but you can tell that the post has been there.This ones completly vanished.Thanx



Posts removed?


Hi;



The reason for post being removed is too much controvery politic with animal lovers vs regular visitors at the Tiger temples. I have No comment



regarding the issue , ever indivusual shall draw their own conclusion . I know for sure, the zoos



shall not be closed at anycountry.



Posts removed?


if there%26#39;s any rude comment and it could cause controversy..maybe that%26#39;s the point.



I had a great experience there..or even in the bear cage though..

No comments:

Post a Comment