Thursday, April 19, 2012

any one had plastic surgery in Phuket?

My wife is exploring potentially having some work done on her face, sounds horrible don%26#39;t know how else to write it though, she just wants to explore it while she is there, we leave in 5 days whhhooooooooo!!!! we may come back and then get it done in a couple of months. Can any one recommend a cosmetic surgeon, or a place that is safe and reputable. Also any advice would be great, she is looking at getting her eyes done, so not major surgery, get rid of the bags and droopy eye lids??? whateveer!!!





any help or advice would be appreciated, hard to find honest stuff on the net!!





Thanks!!



any one had plastic surgery in Phuket?


lol good point!! i%26#39;ll do that!!



any one had plastic surgery in Phuket?


LOL at Andy!





Danny, just over a year ago, I had my mouth torn open by a street dog I was trying to rescue from a canal. My lips were badly torn, exposing torn muscles as well. I was taken to the Bangkok Phuket Hospital for treatment - I can%26#39;t even begin to tell you how amazing and efficient that was!





Anyway, the surgeon they allocated for me had the most wonderful bedside manner, as well as doing such an excellent job on repairing my lips. He stitched the muscles together first, then the flesh. I had 50 stitches, but you really wouldn%26#39;t know.





While I was in the hospital, my hubby accidentally went into the room next to mine and met a lady who%26#39;d also had work done by Dr Eddie. She%26#39;d had liposuction, a tummy lift (repair job - it had been botched twice in Perth) and some other procedure I can%26#39;t remember. She was so happy with the results. I have since met up with her in Perth and she also recommends this doctor to everyone she knows.





When I was in the hospital to get my stitches out, I met another girl who%26#39;d been bitten through the tear duct by a dog that jumped on a pool table at Phi Phi Island. She%26#39;d had her tear duct repaired by my doctor and the work was fabulous. She was very happy.





I haven%26#39;t had any other work done, but have referred two people who%26#39;ve had their upper and lower eyes done, both ecstatic with the results.





He also does some surgery, including the blepharoplasty (I think it%26#39;s called) at his clinic if you wish to have it done cheaper than at the hospital. A word of warning though, he does tend to take a bit longer than he tells you to do any procedure.





His details are; Dr Piyapas Pichaichanarong (Dr Eddie)



Jungceylon Plastic Surgery Clinic



369/99 Yaowarat Road, Talad Yai



Phone; 076 236 843 Mobile; 089 729 4445



Email; dr_ae67@yahoo.com





His surgery is difficult to find, so you can either call me, as I will be in Phuket until the 14th September and I will come to get you and take you there, or get my friend Mai to take you there, he knows where it is. His email contact is; kunthipc@thaimail.com





Dr Eddie is moving soon, to a clinic near Tesco there. I don%26#39;t think it%26#39;s happened yet, as I know he%26#39;s currently in America, studying the latest hair transplantation techniques.




thank-you for your response and all the info, will contact this guy myself, but thank-you for the offer to pick us up etc.





Kind regads,





Danny




Tina I remember when you had the accident with the dog and you were saying how happy you were with Dr Eddie.





(Its also fantastic that he is studying hair transplants etc, as a surprise birthday present for Gary next year can you take us there as well haha),



Cathy




I cant get over a dog jumping up on a pool table and biting your eye ! God i would never see that one coming !




No, that wasn%26#39;t me, Phill, that was a girl I met at the hospital. It was the owner of the bar%26#39;s dog apparently.





Yes, Cathy. He is also studying how to do a facelift with Botox. I%26#39;m interested in that one! No knife for me!




Hello, whilst in Phuket very recently we happened to start talking to a women that had had breast augementation!! she was so happy with the results she lifted her top to show off, remember we had never met this women before. She had surgery in Pattaya and was part of a tour organised by Beautiful Escapes. They organise air fares, transfers accommodation and procedures. We saw her on the 10 day after surgery and it looked fantastic. I know they do the eyes and almost everything else, because I have been looking up on the Beautiful Escapes site. Good Luck. My travelling mate and I are thinking about doing something like that ourselves next year.




Hola! if your wife want to have non surgical face lift or get rid of baggy and droppy eye lids,i suggest Thermage!!! very natural result%26amp;amp;no downtime.I did it in PHUKET LASER CENTER (www.phuketlaser.com) just along Patong beach. Price is reasonable,staff are professional(good english)and the doctor is great!




Try the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, the AMA or Medical Board in your state for some legitimate concerns and documented outcomes of surgery performed overseas.



You might also want to contact the Theraputic Goods Administration for anaesthetic drug info, pain management info and if implants of any type including facial fillers are being considered so you know what%26#39;s going into your body overseas, that%26#39;s provided what is in their substance is the real deal - you may find substances banned or unknown in Australia are freely used in medical drugs,implants and facial fillers overseas - or substituted. And ask yourself would I choose this place to have surgery if my condition was life threatening - once you%26#39;re under anaesthesia you life is in someone else%26#39;s control -



It%26#39;s also worth doing a search on thermage - particularly medical journals it%26#39;s shown to cause scarring at the exit point of the current and is facing litigation issues in the USA.

2 comments:

  1. We have sent 1000’s of client over the years for surgery holidays to have Cosmetic surgery in Thailand as individuals and in our Group Surgery tours. Breast surgery in Thailand is most popular procedure, with Breast Implants in Thailand costing a little as $3700 AUD with a full-qualified Thailand Surgeon. Our clients choose to have their plastic surgery in Thailand at Phuket International Aesthetics’ Centre (PIAC) . Surgery in Phuket allow them to recover in a tropical location and get the rest they need after Phuket surgery whilst being cared for by their Thailand surgeon and staff from Phuket International Aesthetics Centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more.
    ฉีด โบท็อก

    ReplyDelete