Saturday, April 21, 2012

Forgot to ask: Any especially scary cliff shots of the road?

Would you guys happen to have any pics illustrating exactly how harrowing it can be driving precipitously close to the edge on KC?





Not looking for the typical panoramic scenic views mind you - I%26#39;m hoping maybe you%26#39;ve got something that I could use to try to scare the bejeebus out of my unsuspecting wife - all in good fun of course.





You know - one wrong move and sia-na-rahhhhhhhhh!





I%26#39;m terrible; I know.



Forgot to ask: Any especially scary cliff shots of the road?


There aren%26#39;t any really frightening roads on the west coast unless you%26#39;ve never seen a hill or hairpin bend before. The one place that that does sometimes worry people is on the road to Long Beach:





www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php…



www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php…





Can get a good photo where it looks like you are going to drive off the side of a cliff. (The angle in these photos isnt quite right for that effect)



Forgot to ask: Any especially scary cliff shots of the road?


Thanks for that Ian!



Those shots will get me a little mileage!

No comments:

Post a Comment