Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unusual Topic Please Help

This may sound very strange but please can anyone give me any advice. I have already booked to come to Koh Lanta at the end of Nov and am know in a state of panic. I suffer from a very bed phobia of frogs and am now petrefied of coming. Can anyone tell me if they are evrywhere and if i could avoid them? I know it may sound like a stupid fear but i cann%26#39;t seem to get over the terror!!



Thank you



Unusual Topic Please Help


we have been to Lanta and don%26#39;t remember them being a particular problem.



We will be going again in April so will check it out.



Unusual Topic Please Help


Do go to a psychologist - there are some very simple and effective treatments for phobias. Better to deal with it than fear it. :)




i take it that means they are there!!!!




there can be alot after the rains, just nature - sorry!




You actually tend to hear them more than see them, although in times of rain they are bound to be around the gardens.



Natures Call, I am afraid and Krabi is in the tropics.



Probably a good time to get a bit of hypnosis for phobias before you go, as someone else suggested.




If you get this treated, then you don%26#39;t need to worry at all anymore. Believe me, for a specific phobia like this, it is easy to treat - - go to a psychologist.




I visited Koh Lanta a week ago and didn%26#39;t see or hear any frog. In Phuket%26#39;s Naithon beach, I heard loud noise of toad or something similar but saw none of them.




I once had a frog jump on me while in bed, in a bungalow near there, it made an aweful racket when I rolled onto it.




And what about all those ladies walking around selling those wooden frogs that they run a stick up its back and it makes a frog sound !



That will freak you out as there will be none around but will sound like hundreds everywhere.




I am going at the end of Nov, do you think this will will help? Someone told me its less rainy. I will also get hypnosis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment