Thursday, April 19, 2012

Travelling at the end of June 2008

I was just wondering has anyone been to Bangkok at the end of June? I am planning on going and was wondering what the weather is like? I know it will be raining but will I still be able to go sightseeing?



Travelling at the end of June 2008


One of my many trips is normally at the end of June beginning July.





It is normally very humid and hot with some rain each day.





The rain is normally only a couple of hours a day if that and I normally manage to find somewhere to end up where I can get wet on the inside while it is raining.





Sight seeing should be OK just carry a roll up brolly. It is not cold rain like UK so not too bad even if you do get wet.





If you do get wet you can always get a Thai massage and ask the ladies if they can dry your kit while you have the massage. A nice smile and joke will normally get that done for you.



Travelling at the end of June 2008


thanks for the advice. i really appreciated it!




I second Breconian%26#39;s comments and would add that wearing a comfortable pair of sandals is helpful, because even with an umbrella, your lower legs and feet will get soaked in the typical rainy season shower. Having wet socks and tennis shoes/regular shoes all day long is no fun.




It is normally hot and humit with shower. However, the weather would not affect your travel except it would cause traffic jam. Prepare thin T-shirt, sandal and umbrella.




thanks again, i appreciate it! I am looking forward to going to Bangkok this June.

No comments:

Post a Comment