Saturday, April 21, 2012

Avon

Hello all.



My wife found and AVON store in Bangkok last trip and was wanting to know if there is a store in Phuket.





Anyone??





Thanks



Brett





Avon


Haha, I had to laugh when I saw a guy%26#39;s name making a post about Avon, sorry Brett!





Nope, never seen an Avon shop in Phuket. Have seen Body Shop and Yves Rocher, but that%26#39;s it. I didn%26#39;t know that Avon had stores.



Avon


Ohhh Thats funny Brett, thought you might want some nice Avon aftershave or talc!!





Not seen Avon in Phuket but you never know, I was just reading that there are over 5,000 Avon shops in China - so look out Phuket - Avon Calling!!





Cathy




Don%26#39;t know about Avon stores but the products (made in Thailand) are widely available. Note that many items will have skin whiteners in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment