Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Excursions to Phang Nga Bay

Can anyone suggest a good excursion to Phang Nga Bay? I%26#39;d prefer to do some snorkelling and go out in a speedboat, but any suggestions are welcome.



Excursions to Phang Nga Bay


I%26#39;ve booked a trip to Phang Nga with Simba. Their website is www.simbaseatrips.com





I haven%26#39;t been yet so I can%26#39;t comment on them but if you type Simba into the search area in the forum you%26#39;ll see that there are lots of fantastic reviews on them. I have had lots of email correspondence with Jenny and so far she has been fantastic so I%26#39;m expecting a great day.





Only 10 sleeps to go for me and counting.





Nic



Excursions to Phang Nga Bay


We went with Simba 2 weeks ago.





AWESOME !!!





Snorkelling is better on the PHI PHI trip though. There is not really good snorkelling anywhere in Phang Nga.





Cheers





Wayne




Thanks for the replies. Is the Phi Phi trip alone worth going on?




We hired a private charter with Simba Seatrips which was fantastic. Geoff and Jenny are fabulous hosts and we had a wonderful time!




You could also go sailing with Captain Mark and Phuket Sail Tours! This trip is very highly recommended on this forum!





If you click on the Things To Do button on the left of this page you%26#39;ll find some reviews.





Joe




We went to Phi Phi with Simba and it was fantastic, a brilliant day out.I higly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment