Thursday, April 19, 2012

Older Brits behaving badly on holidays

I am posting this link with my tongue firmly tucked in my cheek..... Australians, of course, would never be like this - LOL!





smh.com.au/news/鈥?206206980478.html



Older Brits behaving badly on holidays


Of course Aussies will not behave badly :)



An Aussie has been arrested in Chiangmai for shooting dead an American.



bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/鈥?/a>



Older Brits behaving badly on holidays


I%26#39;m relieved to read that he is an expat - should have stayed home and learnt to behave properly!




Thailand has a strange effect on some ';expats'; - especially those too fond of the amber liquid. They become....well, all powerful, ex CIA,MI6,SAS and are working for the Thai police all at the same time. These species troll all tourist areas and are, in my opinion, every bit as dangerous as the Thai stalkers in the bushes behind the more isolated beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment