Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Phuket Thai Cookery School

Have been trying to contact the cooking school by email to book in for on of there classes. Have sent a few emails but no reply yet.

If anyone has previously been thru the Cookery School, did you book ahead or when you arrived in Phuket.

3 Weeks to go!

Phuket Thai Cookery School

Hi Johndory

We went to the cooking school last year %26amp; really enjoyed our day. I contacted them by email and they were very prompt with their reply.

I did notice that some of the tour booking places in the streets had brocheres for the cooking school so maybe they would be able to book for you.

I hope you manage to contact them as I%26#39;m sure you will have a great day.

Happy Cooking

Pete

Phuket Thai Cookery School

Hi John, the internet/email is very unreliable in Thailand, so if you can%26#39;t get any answers via email, I%26#39;d recommend ringing the school. They may not be able to get your email or respond to it.


We went to PUMS last week. Their email may be down as the owner is OS at the moment. You can ring them though and they always have pleasant courteous staff there to help.

pumthaifoodchain.com/patong/patong_location.鈥?/a>

Cheers

Wayne


Hi Johndory,

I suggest you dont fill out the form on their website, I did that twice and didn%26#39;t get a reply. I just sent one direct to:

info@phuket-thaicookeryschool.com

they replied in less than 1 hour.

I did the class 2 years ago and loved it.


It is an around about way but if you contact Chantal at Phuket Scuba Club she will be able to point you in the right direction http://www.phuket-scuba-club.com/. Hope that helps!

  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment