Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tour With Jan - An amazing adventure!!

We organised 2 days of our stay in Bangkok to be spent touring with Jan %26amp; let me tell you that without her out trip would have been pointless, she gave us so much history on the temples %26amp; the city. Recommended the best places to visit when shopping %26amp; the best markets. She came to the Muai Thai fights with us. Took us to the most amazing day spa that does Thai massages. I would highly recommend her without a doubt. She has a friend that owns a tattoo shop in the night Bazzar so if anyone is interested in that type of thing.. She goes out of her way to please.



And if we ever return she will be the first person we would use..



Tour With Jan - An amazing adventure!!


We agree. Hands down. We just loved her. If you are reading this Jan, hello from John and Julie!!!



Tour With Jan - An amazing adventure!!


I have a tour with Jan on my last day of a 16 day trip through Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangkok on Mar. 31st.





It will be our last day in Bangkok and we will have already been to the Royal palace, Wat%26#39;s Etc and had a trip to Kwai with Tom.





I was very happy to hear she took you to Thai Massage and good shopping. That is really all I want to do on the last day.



Do you have any other good suggestions on what to do on a Tour with Jan?





Thanks,!




Does anyone have an email address or something like that for these tours with jan?




If anyone has an email address for this Jan, could you please send it to me via message?



I don%26#39;t think that TA likes the promotion of businesses on the forum.



Thanks



Chris




Hi there I was reading your post and was wondering if you can give me Jan%26#39;s contact information. I will be traveling to Thailand and would like to hire a local to guide me through for the first part of my trip.





Thank you,





Jose




Guys , here is jan,s email address



noobo@yahoo.com




They have that same email address on another post. I just emailed Jan at noobo@yahoo.com and it came back %26#39;permanent failure%26#39;.




I sent her an email and she answered. When I asked her back about the breakdown cost so we can budget for the tours. I sent several mails but never have had any reply from her.




I%26#39;ve been emailing with Jan at noobo.yahoo.com for the last couple of weeks arranging our 2 days tour with her in mid April. She has always come back to me within a couple of days. Keep trying her, she is extremely helpful and we can%26#39;t wait to get to Bangkok to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment