Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Buying Plane Tickets in Thailand

I%26#39;m going to Thailand in November and plan on going to Vietnam for a week or so as well. Is it smart to buy/book tickets in advance or can I keep it open and purchase tickets onec I%26#39;m in Bangkok? I%26#39;m also planning to buy plane tickets to Phuket and Chiang Mai to save time. Should I buy those in advance as well or is it just as easy to book those once I%26#39;m there? Any info. on this is much appreciated. Thanks!





Buying Plane Tickets in Thailand


I haven%26#39;t had any problems getting plane tickets in Bangkok. Travel agents can handle the purchase for you. If you are planning on spending a 2 or 3 days in Bangkok I think you can get all of your tickets. You can even buy plane tickets in Chiang Mai too by the way.





For Chiang Mai you might want to check on buying a train ticket for the overnight sleeper car going to Chiang Mai. The sleeper train trip to Chiang Mai will save you from paying for another night in a Bangkok Hotel. You could book your flight from Chiang Mai to Phuket if you want.





Up to you. If it was closer to Christmas I would recommend booking a little sooner because of all of the tourists that show up during December/January time periods.





Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment