Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to find the ';walk in'; accommodation or the best deals?

Hiya





I am arriving in Koh Samui in mid May and haven%26#39;t been to that part of Thailand before. What%26#39;s the best way to go about finding accommodation when you get there? I know its low season, so I don%26#39;t think it will be an issue?



I know there are people in the airport and agents on the streets etc, but how do you know who the legit ones are? Or are you best to just wander the area and have a look? (normally I always book ahead...but I am trying hard to keep the trip flexible!!)





Thoughts are appreciated!!



How to find the ';walk in'; accommodation or the best deals?


Are you sure you want to wander trying to find a place to stay around after a long flight? And you will exhaust yourself going from one place to another in the heat. Why not reserve a couple of night in advance so you are secure, then have a look around at your leisure if you want to move?



How to find the ';walk in'; accommodation or the best deals?


Yeah thanks - we arrive at 10pm so I was planning to book online at least one night ;-)




Hi, Dragonc is so right. I%26#39;ve been to the airport dozens of times to pick up customers, and not once have I even seen an agent there, come to think of it, you don%26#39;t see them on the street here either, plus it%26#39;s so big here. Book a few nights then you%26#39;re free to roam about to find a bargain. Lou.




We must have hit the %26#39;send%26#39; button at exactly the same time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment