Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Please Advise: Help with choice of accomodation

Dear All,

Thank you all for your responses to my earlier post.

Would really appreciate your feedback/comparisons to choose between the 03 accomodation choices as under:

1- Samran Place

2- KritThai Mansion (Near National Stadium BTS)

3- Swiss Park H0tel

MNI

Please Advise: Help with choice of accomodation

Hi !

For me, the Swiss Park would be the best choice. I try to book it every time I go to Bkk.

Being on Soi 11/1, it is near to the shops, bars and Skytrain, yet tucked away nicely for not much noise intrusion at night.

The rooms are clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast adequate ( but get there early ! ).

But remember, it IS in the Sukhumvit area, so expect to see many %26#39;girls%26#39; and lady-boys during your walk-about.

But if this will not offend you, then I believe the Swiss Park would be an ideal choice.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy your stay.

Please Advise: Help with choice of accomodation

I like the location of the Swiss Park Hotel. I don%26#39;t stay there but the hotel that I use is on the same Soi 11/1. Easy walk to stores, street vendors, Nana Skytrain stop and bars and restaurants.

Check out the Grace Hotel on Soi 3 nearby. They have Arabic speakers on the staff. http://www.gracehotel.th.com/

Good luck.

  • acne
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment