Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vertigo Grill @ Banyan Tree

Hi all,





I%26#39;m planning on having a special dinner at Vertigo Grill at the Banyan Tree - does anyone know what the food/prices are like as I can%26#39;t find any info anywhere.





Cheers



Vertigo Grill @ Banyan Tree


hi londoner1980



we are also want to have a meal at vertigo,we are staying at the banyan tree,from the 12th-16th april.



i have been e-mailing the hotel to ask if we need to book a table in advance ,or can we book when we arrive.but although having replies from them straight away they still haven%26#39;t answered our question.



we have read cost about the same as prices in uk.





i don%26#39;t like hights so god knows how i am going to be up there, i%26#39;ll be the one sitting with my eyes closed holding on to the railing



Vertigo Grill @ Banyan Tree


The prices are as high as the restaurant itself. The food and service is excellent but I%26#39;m glad I wasn%26#39;t paying when I went there - from memory about $1000 Australian for 3 people. In Bangkok you have no need to spend that amount of money to eat really well.




Thanks very much!





I think we just want to spoil ourselves for one night only, and it%26#39;s for the expeirence as well as the food as it looks a stunning set-up.





All booked up for the 15th April now. I%26#39;d read at lots of places that booking is recommended so I%26#39;d book if I was you we-love-phuket.




Hi,





We ate at Vertigo a couple of Xmas%26#39;s ago and loved it. My husband hates heights and stayed away from the edge but the food, atmosphere, service and views were fantastic.





It is expensive, but for me, it was worth the money for the experience.





We had 2 starters, 2 mains and 4 G%26amp;T%26#39;s. No dessert and cost 拢135.00





They do have set menus that work out cheaper.





It was my birthday and they presented me with a lovely little birthday cake - just perfect for two - hence no dessert. So if it%26#39;s your birthday, mention it!





They also take your photo and present it in a little cardboard frame.





Hope you enjoy





Sarah



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment