Thursday, March 29, 2012

The best Spa in Phuket.

Hi All,





Where can I get a good massage/ Spa in Phuket? Had a memorable spa experience from Koh Samui at a day spa in the centre of a forest with outdoor massage and cold waterfall dip. Simply awesome! All for only US80 for a 3 hour session.





Was wondering if there%26#39;s anything as great here in Phuket. Will be staying at Patong so any recommendation on day spa or good massage centre?





Cheers,



joe



The best Spa in Phuket.


My wife recommends a place called Lets relax - do a google search for bloomingspa in phuket and you will find it - many an hour was spend there.



The best Spa in Phuket.


Joe





I am off to Koh Samui shortly - what is the name of the spa in the forest?? Sounds fantastic.





Thanks,





Hassa




I would have to agree (or should I say more correctly, my wife would have to agree), that the Lets Relax was an inexpensive and very enjoyable experience. As frequent Phuket visitors she has utilised this facility many many times. We return again on the 2nd of May and I have no doubt she will be making a bee-line for the lets relax :) Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment