Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thai Visa situation

Hi guys, please can someone confirm the visa situation for entry to Bangkok for 1 week. I am a UK passport holder who will be traveling from london to delhi (india) then after a short stay will travel to bangkok for 7 days.

I understand I dont need to sort out a visa in advance as I will be issued one when I land at the airport.

Thanks

Bhads.

Thai Visa situation

Hi Bhads,

You will be eligible for a free 30 day stay tourist visa if only staying for 1 week. Complete the waiver form on board your flight and present it on arrival at the airport.

You do not need to organise anything else.

Enjoy

Nikki

Thai Visa situation

sweet. thanks for the swift response.


Just a technical point here (forgive me). It is not a %26#39;visa%26#39; that is issued - no visas are issued on arrival, only %26#39;visa exempt%26#39; stamps. But, as the previous poster stated, that allows 30 days %26#39;visa-free%26#39; in Thailand for British (and citizens of 29 other countries) tourists/visitors.

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment