Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ramada Khao Lak - Kids Club?

Hi



Can anyone tell me if the Ramada Khao Lak has a kids%26#39; club? I read a post from August 2007 where it was mentioned that a room was being painted for a kids area? Just wondering if anyone can update me?





We are planning a trip at Christmas and are shocked by the price at Le Meridien. Ramada is much more reasonable and gets good reviews. Just wondering if it is a family friendly place? We have 2 sons - aged 6 and 8 in December.



Thanks!



Ramada Khao Lak - Kids Club?


I would Email the Ramada and ask them. The Ramada is not a very big hotel but has consistently good reviews. We had a good look around last year and were very impressed. There were plenty of children about at the time but I didn%26#39;t see a kid%26#39;s club. See photos at http://photos.orange.co.uk/album/5335443



The beach there is very nice and there are plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment