Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Khao Lak web info..for newbies

Hi,





We have been to Phuket previously, but are now in the early stages of planning our trip to Khao Lak.





We always find as a good starting point, web pages that provide info on accom, maps, eateries (besides TA of course). Problem is - a lot of them are rubbish. Always love lots of good pics too





Can anyone direct us to a good site? - before I commence my many inane questions on this site.





Thx



Good Khao Lak web info..for newbies


This is the best one I%26#39;ve come across, Lee



http://khaolaklovers.com/



Good Khao Lak web info..for newbies


As well as Khao Lak Lovers, have a look at www.khaolak.de It%26#39;s a German site but there is some info in English and links to tour operators, dive agencies etc who have English websites - and many of the pictures speak for themselves.




You may also wish to visit-





www.khaolakbeach.com





Compiled by travel writer and local hotel owner Richard Dorning.





I dont think you can have too much information about Khao Lak!




Ah, now you know where I get my info!




Congratulations Arandora!





I see you are now the Khao Lak destination expert! WoW!





A well deserved promotion. Don%26#39;t spend all that money in one place . . . ;-)




Thank you, kind sir. I will try to live up yo your high standards and enthusiasm for all thinks to do with Khao Lak. It is such a well remunerated job, who could refuse! LOL




You will, I have no doubt, do an excellent job. I doubt anyone could do better.





Go get %26#39;em!

No comments:

Post a Comment