Sunday, March 25, 2012

Families first trip to thailand (again)

Hi everyone again. I posted this topic on wrong forum before(pattaya) and didnt get much response, so hoping for help yet again.





My father in law has now picked the hotels were staying in (july/august this year) and i was hoping for anyones advice on the hotels, and any great eating places near by, that could be recommended.





the hotels are: The conrad, bangkok



The royal cliff, pattaya



The chedi, Chaing Mai



The Hilton Arcadia, Phuket





Any advice would again be greatly appreciated. Also I would have loved to have booked a simba boat trip, but i am right in thinking this wouldnt be possible due to the weather being the ';rainy season';.





Thanks in advance





Families first trip to thailand (again)


I have stayed at the Royal Cliff resort in Pattaya - the resort itself is great and very large with a number of swimming pools and very good service. It is also away from the bar scene but only a short drive by taxi.





Personally, if you aren%26#39;t into the night scene I would avoid Pattaya - the beach is dirty and there are so many nightclubs and %26#39;go-go%26#39; bars - it isn%26#39;t really an area for families. If you do go, I would only go for a couple of days.





Hope this helps! x



Families first trip to thailand (again)


thanks lou dt for that. We are staying in pattaya for a week, as my F.I.L now lives there, and is also paying for our trip. I am kind of prepared for the one side of pattaya, but am hoping there are more sights to see, rather than just the obvious side!

No comments:

Post a Comment