Wednesday, April 25, 2012

air jordian

HI Any one flow on this airline there giveing me the best rate so far for next year thanks



air jordian


Don%26#39;t know where you are from as you have not filled you profile.



If they are the best I would go for it but beware you will stage through Jordan.





I would check your transit times an Amman.





If you have a price for next year then I would assume you are going early 2009 which will be close to the peak season so I would definitely grab the price.



air jordian


thanks for your reply i will keep what you said in mind Is there a problem n jordon i think your more conserned about passing though jordon rather then the flight its self.




Not concerned about passing through Jordan rather than the length of time you may have in transit in Amman.




ho i see thanks




Try http://www.airlinequality.com/ to see what ppl are saying about this airline

No comments:

Post a Comment