Monday, April 23, 2012

how many days in chang mai.

can anyone suggest how long to stay in chang mai, we were looking at 3-4 days? is that enough time to see most things with 2 teenagers.





how many days in chang mai.


It depends if you only want to see the town or maybe go on a tour. This can be a 1 or 2 day tour and can combine jungle trekking, water falls, elephant riding, bamboo rafting etc.



I would recommend the Sunday night walking market. It is huge and has many items of interest for sale. I found a lot of items to be prices lower than at sourse. It%26#39;s not just for shoping, it is very intersting too. It was very crounded the last tine i was there but I found that they crounds make two columbs, one on the left and one on the right. (never sen this anywhere else). I walked in the wrong one at first until I realised that everyone was coming towards me.



Their%26#39;s loads of stuff on the internet so I would check to see what suits you/



how many days in chang mai.


3-4 days, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment