Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heelies

Does anyone no if you can buy heelies in Bangkok (skate shoes with wheels in the heels) as my 9 year old son desperately wants a pair?



Heelies


I wasted hours in Bangkok trying to find them for my ';desparatly have to have them'; 10 yoear old. I ended up buying them in Melbourne for about 140 dollars. Couldn%26#39;t find them anywhere there and no-one knew what I was talking about. He absolutly loves them, Worth the money I say.



Best to get a lesson from the person in the skate shop or he might have trouble learning to use them like a little girl I met in the shopping centre. She had them for months and still couldn%26#39;t get the hang of it.



Heelies




I can%26#39;t say I noticed any heelys in Bangkok but there were lots in Shanghai so if you could get some online from China they should be very cheap. Lots on Amazon and ebay too.




I had seen some in MBK about a year ago but stock moves so fast may not be there anymore. Just be sure to buy good ones otherwise you may find your son crashing due to poor quality and really injuring himself...





You could also try department stores like Central in their sports section or possibly around Pratunam Market.





Have a great visit to Thailand!




i know they must be here, knickers, because i%26#39;ve seen thai kids using them. i have a nagging feeling that i%26#39;ve seen them at MahBoonKrung (MBK), too. I think i%26#39;m going to mbk and chatuchak this weekend, so i%26#39;ll keep my eyes open for them and post my findings. Pretty sure that they aren%26#39;t at pratunam market...not that many shoe stalls compared to MBK; mostly women%26#39;s shoes there. i%26#39;ll let you know early next week at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment