Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Itinerary help - 2 weeks in Thailand.

Hi all,





I am hoping you can help with itinerary planning.



normally I would just rock up and sort it out as I go, but I only get 2 weeks so I want to get the most out of it.





So far it is 18 april - 3rd May





Fly in late to BKK stay at the airport Queens Garden resort.



Fly to Chiang Mai early for 2 nights (is that enough?)



Khao Sok NP for 2 nights



7 nights Koh Lanta



3 nights Bangkok.





Really keen to chuck on the extra night for the beach, but fel travelling wise 2 nights in Khao Sok might be a mistake. perhaps 3 nights there?





Or I was even considering leaving out Chiang Mai and checking out some places between Khao Sok and Krabi on my way to Koh Lanta.



Itinerary help - 2 weeks in Thailand.


Hi,





Your itinerary souds great.





Chiang Mai is fantastic, I would really try and stay a minimum of 3 nights tho%26#39;. There is so much to see and do.





How about knocking one night off Koh Lanta and adding it to Chiang Mai?





Sarah



xx


  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment