Monday, April 23, 2012

ferry from phuket to phi phi

Hi,





We are taking a flight from Bangkok to Phuket and should arrive to phuket at 12:20.



As I read on the net, I understand that the last ferry to phi phi is leaving at 13:30.





Is it possible to make it to the ferry by time? or should I stay one night in Phuket and take the ferry in the next morning?





If I can get there by time, what is the fastest way to get to the ferry from phuket airport, and should I buy the tickets in advance?





If I miss the ferry, can you recommed of a good hotel not so far from the pier 3-4 *, and what can we do in phuket in only one day?





I need an answer as soos as possible - we fly to bangkok on 29/11/07.





Thanks,





Eric



ferry from phuket to phi phi


when we took the ferry the tranfer there from our hotel was part of the cost, i assume they would do this from the airport too but i dunno for sure. we travelled from the ferry back to the airport on the way out, but i can%26#39;t remember exactly how long it took, we were too tired at that stage, but i think those two times would be too close to make it...it seemed like a longer trip than an hour but again i was tired so who knows, someone else maybe able to help you there, but i would play it safe and stay over in phuket



ferry from phuket to phi phi


I am in your exact same situtaion, I come into Phuket at 4:30 and am thinking maybe it would be easier to just stay at a hotel and leave in the morning, what did you end up doing? I am wondering where you found the ferry info and if you did find any hotels in Phuket close to the ferry terminal? Thanks, I do leave on Friday so this info would be appreciated,



Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment